Benefits of Partnership
Benefits of partnering with our dedicated staff:
- GAA’s familiarity with Medical Staff leadership, through its successful working relationships, and extensive participation in systems and work process innovations.
- Consistent quality of anesthesia care throughout all of the facilities we serve.
- Consistent delivery of anesthesia services in all service locations in conformity with applicable standards of practice, accreditation, licensure, certifications, laws, and regulations.
- Strong and consistent working relationships among the anesthesiologists, nurse anesthetists, surgeons, and facilities’’ staff.
- Professional business management to provide a high level of service and communication with the administration
- Consistent availability of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists who possess the best education, training, technical skills, and experience in all areas of anesthesia practice.
- Ability to efficiently maintain coverage as service needs increase along with served facilies’ projected growth
- Consistent and proven ability to provide superior and timely service compared to other similar practices
- Consistent monitoring of anesthesia techniques
- Consistent cost monitoring of anesthesia related supplies, and pharmaceuticals.
- Superior compliance monitoring for controlled substances and pharmaceuticals
- Consistent maintenance of equipment
- Mutual sharing of professional opinions
- Ongoing internal compliance monitoring, auditing, and education
- Efficient scheduling and the benefit of GAA’s local corporate headquarters.