GAA has extensive experience and a proven track record of providing excellent and uninterrupted obstetrical and surgical anesthesia services in both inpatient and outpatient settings to the patients, surgeons, and the hospitals we partner with. Due to the stability and quality of the group, all service requirements of the hospital are consistently met with the highest standards of patient care. Any healthcare facility GAA partners with or healthcare provider we work with can expect the same high quality results for their staff and patients.
The anesthesiologists and certified registered nurse anesthetists of GAA currently provide anesthesia services at the following medical facilities:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center (BGMC)
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center
- Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arizona Spine and Joint Hospital
- Paramount Surgery Center
- Banner Canyon Springs Surgery Center
- Turning Point Surgery Center.
The anesthesiologists of GAA have been providing anesthesia services to the hospitals of the Banner Health System (or its predecessor organizations) for over twenty (20) years. GAA providers have extensive experience in providing all aspects of clinical and administrative anesthesia services to its partner organizations. A brief description of these services includes the following:
- 24/7 call coverage
- Anesthesia for emergency surgical cases
- Endoscopy anesthesia
- Emergency airway management/intubation services
- Venous access/central line services.